A London based jeweller has created some incredible looking Diablo themed rings, and they look like a perfect gift idea for a significant gamer in your life.
The rings have been created to celebrate the launch of Diablo Immortal, the latest Diablo game from Activision Blizzard. The mobile game is currently in hot water as players aren’t gelling with the ‘aggressive’ microtransactions in the game.
Each of the rings on offer from the jeweller correspond to three of the classes available in Diablo Immortal. Here they are:
- Barbarian – A savage wanderer. Survivors of the disaster that struck Mount Arreat, Barbarians use brutal attacks to crush any opposition.
- Crusader – A wrathful zealot. Armed with their faith, Crusaders vanquish evil wherever they go, dominating the battlefield through sheer purpose.
- Necromancer – A manipulator of life and death. The priests of Rathma use their powers over life and death to preserve balance in Sanctuary.
Diablo Themed Rings
While these themed rings are available to purchase now, that’s not all. Diablo fans can also expect three new themes to drop later in 2022. Those include:
- Monk – A master of martial arts. Lightning-fast strikes that pummel enemies with a dizzying array of blows and mobility are the Monk’s specialty.
- Wizard – A living conduit of arcane power. Wizards manipulate arcane forces to strike from a distance, disintegrating their enemies to oblivion.
- Demon Hunter – A vengeful stalker. Relentless vigilantes that assault from afar, Demon Hunters strike undeterred until their prey is at their mercy.
To celebrate the launch of these incredible rings, Sam Carter and Leahviathan visited Crazy Pig Designs to try them on for themselves. Watch what they got up to below!
A press release for these items sheds some light on the legacy of Crazy Pig Designs: “Crazy Pig Designs has been creating handmade rock ‘n’ roll jewellery since 1992 and has crafted rings for rock royalty including: Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, Slash, Gene Simmons, Nikki Sixx, Motorhead and the Rolling Stones. They even created the evil jewellery for Johnny Depp’s Sweeney Todd and Helena Bonham-Carter’s Bellatrix Lestrange in the Harry Potter films.”
Will you be picking up any of these incredible Diablo themed rings? If you’re interested they will soon be available to buy on the Crazy Pig Designs website.
While you’re here, be sure to check out our video of the week. 10 of the best PlayStation 1 games of all time are shown off. What is your favourite PS1 game?
Featured Image Credit: Crazy Pig Designs/Activision