If you are currently using Microsoft Word, and you have been having issues with pages, you might be looking to figure out how to delete a page in Word. It’s not too hard of a process once you know how to do so.
You might be looking to delete a blank page in the middle of your report or maybe how to delete any page you’d like. We are going to go through the process.
Delete A Page
- Step 1: With your document open, click anywhere on the page you want to delete to select it.
- Step 2: Press the Ctrl key on your keyboard and hold it down, then quickly press G.
- Step 3: There will be a pop-up which has an Enter Page Number box. Type /page there.
- Step 4: Press Enter on your keyboard. Then select Close.
- Step 5: Ensure that a page of content is selected, then press the Delete key on your keyboard.
Your page should then be removed. It’s as simple as that!
Delete A Blank Page
If you are looking to delete a blank page on Microsoft Word at the end of your document, there is a secondary process. Often there might be a seemingly non-deletable, end paragraph page that pushes out a new blank page at the end of the document.
The only way to delete it is to ensure that the end paragraph fits onto the page before the blank page. You can do this through the following process.
- Step 1: Press the Ctrl, Shift and 8 keys on your keyboard, to show paragraph marks.
- Step 2: Select the paragraph mark.
- Step 3: Inside the Font Size box, type 01 and then press the Enter Key.
The paragraph should now fit on the preceding page, and the unwanted, blank page should be removed. You can then press Ctrl, Shift and 8 to remove the paragraph marks. Your pages should be cleaned up and back to the way you want now!
The fighting in Ukraine is causing families to flee their homes. Please give now to save lives and protect people in need. Donate today!
Keep the conversation going by heading over to our Facebook and Twitter pages. You can also find us on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. Be sure to also check out our friends over on GameByte and Sporf.
Along with the latest games, merch, and accessories, the GameByte Shop has an epic Loyalty Points Scheme – earning you points for every £1 you spend. Sign up to hear about exclusive deals, PS5 console drops, and more!
Featured Image Credit: R Marketing Digital