Ubisoft has just released a list of issues with Far Cry 4 that will be fully fixed in patch 2. Far Cry 4 released earlier this week and since then gamers have encountered multiple issues.
- Players will now receive an error message if they are on a content restricted account if they accepted a game invite whilst they were offline.
- Players will no longer become stuck if they accept an invite while saving in the editor.
Xbox One/ 360
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete the weapons collection even if they purchased every weapon (including main and side quests).
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from accessing the Main Menu if they accepted a game invite from an inactive profile.
- The correct error message is now displayed when the user tries to access the Options menu while paused when they are attempting to download a map while there is no connection to the Ubisoft servers.
- The player will now return to the Main Menu if connection to Xbox Live is lost due to a disconnect during a host migration.