Look to learn how to transfer contacts from Android to Android. When getting a new Android phone, you will often want to keep all of your contacts without having to type them, number by number. You can actually, easily, transfer all of your contacts from any phone to any phone.
You do not need to go through a bunch of setups or anything like that. But, today, we are going to walk through how to transfer contacts from Android to Android. Hopefully, this guide will help you get your new phone set up and ready to use.
How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Android
- Step 1: Taking your old Android phone, you will want to open Settings and then select Accounts.
- Step 2: Select the Google Account that you are planning on using in your new Android phone.
- Step 3: Select Account Sync or Sync Account depending on your Android device.
- Step 4: A new page should open. On this page, ensure that Contacts is enabled so that your phone’s contacts are saved. Anything else that you select on this page will also be available to transfer to your new phone.
- Step 5: Take your new phone and add your Google account to it. All of your contacts will then be transferred to your new phone.
The easiest and fastest way to transfer your contacts from Android to Android is using your Google Account. You will need a Google Account to actually download and use apps, so it just makes sense to use this process to transfer your data over.
Once you have connected your Google Account, it will also continue to save any of your new contacts, in case you switch phones again in the future. Now that you have all of your contacts, you can start letting your friends know about your new number!
The fighting in Ukraine is causing families to flee their homes. Please give now to save lives and protect people in need. Donate today!
Keep the conversation going by heading over to our Facebook and Twitter pages. You can also find us on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. Be sure to also check out our friends over on GameByte and Sporf.
Along with the latest games, merch, and accessories, the GameByte Shop has an epic Loyalty Points Scheme – earning you points for every £1 you spend. Sign up to hear about exclusive deals, PS5 console drops, and more!
Featured Image Credit: Pexels