Let’s learn how to share screen on FaceTime. If you often use FaceTime to talk with other people, it might come to a point where you want to share the screen.
Whether you are working from home and need to share your screen to help your coworkers understand or you are chatting to a friend and want to show some funny meme you have. You will then need to know how to share screen on FaceTime.
How to Share Screen on FaceTime
We are going to go over how this works and get you started with sharing your screen on FaceTime.
- Step 1: Start your FaceTime call with the person you want to share screens with.
- Step 2: Once you want to share your screen, select the Share Content button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Select share my Screen. There will then be a short countdown and then your screen will be shared with the other user.
- Step 4: The other user on the call will need to select Open then Join Screen Sharing to see what you are sharing. This extra measure of security ensures that the other user doesn’t see anything that they do not want to see.
- Step 5: You can now use your app to navigate to whatever you want to share. Everyone who is on the call would be able to see anything you are showing on your iPhone or iPad, as long as the content doesn’t require a subscription, purchase, or is currently on a free trial.
If you do want to end the screen sharing sessions, you can then select the Share Content button again and take a look at the settings there. Once you have shared your screen on FaceTime a few times, you will probably remember how to do it in the future.
The fighting in Ukraine is causing families to flee their homes. Please give now to save lives and protect people in need. Donate today!
Keep the conversation going by heading over to our Facebook and Twitter pages. You can also find us on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. Be sure to also check out our friends over on GameByte and Sporf.
Along with the latest games, merch, and accessories, the GameByte Shop has an epic Loyalty Points Scheme – earning you points for every £1 you spend. Sign up to hear about exclusive deals, PS5 console drops, and more!
Featured Image Credit: Pexels