Learning how to connect Apple Pencil to iPad comes in handy when looking at the two different generations of Apple Pencils. Apple Pencils allow for better drawing, writing, and more accurate use of the device.
How to connect Apple Pencil to iPad
They are popular among those who like to draw and those who have thick fingers! Once you have an Apple Pencil, you might wonder how to connect Apple Pencil to an iPad, and we are here to help you!
- Step 1: Ensure that you have an Apple Pencil model that works with your iPad. Apple has a massive list that you can check, to make sure all of these other steps are not in vain.
- Step 2: Charge your Apple Pencil, so that you can then start to connect your Pencil.
Now, we need to talk about generation. If you have a first-generation Apple Pencil, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Remove the cap from your Apple Pencil and plug your Pencil into your Light night Connector on the iPad.
- Step 2: Select the Pair Button when it appears.
- Step 3: Your Apple Pencil will now be paired with your iPad until your restart your iPad, turn on Airplane mode, or pair your pencil with another iPad. You can re-do these steps each time you want to use your pencil.
If you have a second-generation Apple Pencil, you will need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Take your Apple Pencil and attach it to the magnetic connector on the side of your iPad.
- Step 2: After a few moments, your pencil should appear as an image on your iPad, and it’s connected!
Apple ensures that it is easy to use Apple Pencils with their devices, so you shouldn’t have any problems!
The fighting in Ukraine is causing families to flee their homes. Please give now to save lives and protect people in need. Donate today!
Keep the conversation going by heading over to our Facebook and Twitter pages. You can also find us on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. Be sure to also check out our friends over on GameByte and Sporf.
Along with the latest games, merch, and accessories, the GameByte Shop has an epic Loyalty Points Scheme – earning you points for every £1 you spend. Sign up to hear about exclusive deals, PS5 console drops, and more!
Featured Image Credit: Pexels