Data is often stored from website to website to make your browsing and loading more efficient. Learning how to clear cookies on Android is just clearing data from said websites.
How To Clear Cookies On Android
You could want to delete your cookies for a lot of different reasons, but either way, you will need to learn how to clear cookies on android. It’s a pretty easy process, depending on which browser you use on your device.
On Chrome – How To Clear Cookies On Android
Let’s start with clearing your cookies in Chrome, my default browser and one that many, many users still use.
- Step 1: Open the Chrome app on your android device.
- Step 2: Tap the three dots on the right of the address bar on the browser, and select Settings.
- Step 3: Tap Privacy and then Clear Browsing data
- Step 4: You can then choose the time range you want to clear, which should be All Time if you want to clear it all.
- Step 5: Select “Cookies, media licenses and site data”. And untick all of the other options
- Step 6: Tap Clear Data and then Clear
If you use Firefox on your android device, the process is quite similar.
- Step 1: Open the Firefox app on your android device.
- Step 2: Tap the three dots on the right of the address bar in the browser and then select Settings.
- Step 3: Tap Clear private Data and then select each of the different places that you want to clear your data.
- Step 4: Tap Clear Data at the bottom of this list, and it will clear all of your data.
It’s as easy as that. Clearing data is something you can do from time to time to clear up your device and ensure you don’t have any rotten cookies hanging around.
The fighting in Ukraine is causing families to flee their homes. Please give now to save lives and protect people in need. Donate today!
SHOP WITH GAMEBYTE!
Along with the latest games, merch, and accessories, the GameByte Shop has an epic Loyalty Points Scheme – earning you points for every £1 you spend to redeem for huge discounts! Also, sign up to our newsletter to be notified of new-gen console drops, deals, and more. Please note the GameByte Shop is available for UK customers only.
Featured Image Credit: Pexels