Learning about Android Disable Absolute Bluetooth Volume can help users struggling with Bluetooth controls on their audio device.
There are specific phone settings that are by default on your Android phone. One of these settings is Absolute Bluetooth Volume, which allows you to control the volume of any connected Bluetooth device as well as the volume of your mobile phone simultaneously.
Android Disable Absolute Bluetooth Volume
This means that you do not have to use the volume controls on your Bluetooth device, instead can just use your phone. If you do use the volume control on your Bluetooth device, it does also control your phone at the same time. You may want to android disable absolute Bluetooth Volume on your device, and if so, we are going to walk through the steps on how.
- Step 1: Go to your Settings on your Android Device
- Step 2: Go to the About Phone option.
- Step 3: Find the Build Number/Model Number on your device.
- Step 4: Tap this information seven times in a row. You will then get a pop up that lets you know you are now a Developer. This is essentially putting your phone in Developer mode, so you can adjust more of its settings.
- Step 5: Completely close out of settings and return to your homepage.
- Step 6: Swipe down the top menu from the home screen and disable your Bluetooth from there.
- Step 7: Open your Settings again and go to Systems.
- Step 8: Go to Developer Options and scroll down to Networking.
- Step 9: Select Networking and you should see a Disable Absolute Volume option. Toggle it on.
That’s it! You now have an android device that has disabled absolute Bluetooth Volume control. You should now be able to control your Bluetooth device and your phone’s volumes separately. This can be helpful in fixing some glitches happening with your Bluetooth device or just your preference as a user.
The fighting in Ukraine is causing families to flee their homes. Please give now to save lives and protect people in need. Donate today!
Along with the latest games, merch, and accessories, the GameByte Shop has an epic Loyalty Points Scheme – earning you points for every £1 you spend to redeem for huge discounts! Also, sign up to our newsletter to be notified of new-gen console drops, deals, and more. Please note the GameByte Shop is available for UK customers only.
Featured Image Credit: Pexels