If you were eagerly waiting for Lara Craft to arrive in India on next-gen platforms, your expectations have been officially confirmed.
The price is yet to be declared and it is obvious, as it will require the next-gen consoles of Sony & Microsoft to arrive first in India.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition is re-built specially for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with enhanced graphics and Full HD support. Here is a list of new features in the game.
Lara Croft presented in unprecedented high definition detail:
- An all new Lara model created to take advantage of the power of next-gen consoles
- TRESS FX technology that delivers realistic hair simulation and motion with every strand being physically active
- Shader and lighting reworked to showcase the raw physicality of Lara’s journey through sweat, mud, and blood materials and effects
A physical world put in motion thanks to brand new hardware architecture:
- The world has been dynamically brought to life using complex physical world simulation on trees, foliage, cloth, weather, lighting and effects.
- All texture resolutions have been created at 4x resolution for maximum resolution and detail
- In-game characters, enemies and destructibility have been enhanced for added depth and realism.
- Subsurface scattering technology implemented to capture the most physically accurate lighting simulation and deliver a great sense of believability.
- Native 1080p gameplay gives outstanding visual fidelity and showcases the beauty of Yamatai in all its high definition glory.
The game will further comprise of all the original downloadable content, digital version of the Dark Horse Comic, Brady Games mini-art book and the developer videos called Final Hours. Pre-ordering the game will have further incentives like a special art book packaging which includes new unseen concept art.
Tomb Raider, released on 5th March 2013, is the fastest selling game in the history of franchise and has been nominated for over 130 awards with over 40 wins to date. We will keep you updated for the release date. Watch this space.