The NPD Group has issued its March video game sales report for the United States. From the report, Sony’s PlayStation 4 has outsold the Xbox one (for the third month in a row). Earlier this week Sony revealed that the PlayStation 4 sales surpassed 7 million globally and with that, the PS4 has received over 20.5 million game sales since its launch in November of 2013.
From March 3rd to April 5th, Titanfall was at the top of the software sales, leaving inFAMOUS: Second Son in second place though take consideration that Titanfall came out for both the Xbox One and PC. Following that, Ubisoft’s South Park: The Stick of Truth and Activision’s Call of Duty: Ghosts. You can view the rest down below.
- Titanfall (XBO, PC)
- inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4)
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth (360, PS3, PC)
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts (360, PS4, PS3, XBO, NWU, PC)
- Dark Souls II (PS3, 360)
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4, XBO, PS3, 360)
- NBA 2K14 (360, PS4, PS3, XBO, PC)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3, PSV)
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (360, PS3, 3DS, NWU, XBO, PS4, PSV) Interactive
- Minecraft (360)
NPD analyst Liam Callahan also revealed that the “PS4 and Xbox One continue to see success with cumulative sales of the two consoles through the first five months currently totaling more than double that of their predecessors, the PS3 and Xbox 360.”