Gamer Makes Huge Mistake During Twitch Livestream

Twitch streamer AnaPlaying was live streaming herself playing League of Legends on her birthday when things didn’t go as expected. She started playing with her lighter which apparently was really close to her hair and almost burnt herself.

Luckily enough, she noticed immediately after her hair caught fire and managed to put it out. You can see the video below:

Her quick reactions potentially saved her life. No one can imagine what would have happened if she didn’t react on time.

After the incident took place, Ana posted her burnt hair on social media


The post translates to “More fear than harm! All right I assure you”.


She is now back on streaming. Better luck next time, Ana.