With Pokemon GO slowly but surely running out of stuff to do, the community will be excited to learn what’s next for the game.
Seemingly, the next big thing for Pokemon GO is the Gen 2 update – and someone’s decided to work out the stats of all the new Pokemon, evolutions, and so on that’ll be a part of Gen 2.
Specifically, Reddit user khrawn calculated the attack, defense, and stamina of all evolved Gen 2 Pokemon. They uploaded the results to Reddit, and were sure to include a few notes on things they’d noticed whilst arranging them. On their post, they said:
- “Wobbuffet will be a great defender like Chansey, but Blissey will be number 1.
- With Lanturn and Ampharos maybe the Water pokemons will have a counter.
- Tyranitar will be awesome.
- Hold on to your Poliwags/Seadra’s but Onix/Zubat will still suck.
- Shuckle will not be the awesome staller/defender many of you know him as.”
Furthermore, the OP went on to speculate that there will be more “variation” come Gen 2’s release:
“Finally, it seems there will be more variation, as Tyranitar>Vaporeon>Ampharos>Tyranitar. But that’s just speculation from my side.”
If you’d like to view the stats for yourself, head over to the original post, or if you’re in a hurry, the spreadsheet itself. Included are values from the original Pokemon games, and the values we’ll be seeing in Pokemon GO.